Utilizing the super-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface, the SX7000 reaches extremely high R/W speeds of up to 1800/850MB per second, outranking SATA 6Gb/s by a huge margin - several times over, in fact! NVMe 1.2 qualified, the SX7000 delivers superior random read/write performance and multi-tasking capabilities. It implements 3D NAND Flash, which provides higher storage density and reliability compared to 2D NAND. With support for SLC Caching, DRAM Cache Buffer, and LDPC ECC technologies, the SX7000 maintains optimized performance and data integrity during even the most intense gaming, rendering, overclocking, or other high-demand applications.
● Lightning transfer speed : read/write performance up to 1800/850MB/s
● High compatibility with M.2 2280 form factor : suitable for gaming desktops and notebooks
● Built for professionals : ideal for gamers, PC enthusiasts, overclockers and visual effects editors
With SX7000 gamers can load games and transfer data much faster than when using a SATA III SSD. Cut down waits and get into the action faster.
Utilizing 3D NAND Flash, the SX7000 features bigger storage capacities, higher efficiency, and more rugged reliability than 2D SSDs.
With support for intelligent SLC Caching and DRAM cache buffer, the SX7000 can accelerate sequential and 4K random read/write speeds to shorten system response time, giving you an edge.
● LDPC (low density parity check) ECC : detects and fixes more errors for extended SSD longevity
● 3 times longer P/E cycle : hard and soft decode help prolong program/erase cycle three times over 2D SSDs for improved durability and longer NAND Flash lifespan
By supporting RAID Engine and Data Shaping, the SX7000 ensures data integrity and delivers extended SSD lifespan for better, longer-lasting stability and return on investment.
Addition to using the finest 3D NAND Flash, every component on the SX7000 passes meticulous screening, testing, and certification. The SX7000 therefore ships with the comfort of a 5-year warranty.
1 x ADATA SSD SX7000 M.2 2280 128GB (XPG GAMING)